VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank you to everyone who helped me! 100% P&T

Rate this topic

floridanurse

Hello all!

just wanted to say thank you to all who have helped me in this VA disability thing.  I just got my ID card at Hurlburt Field AFB and it feels good! I have continuing struggles and therapy, but otherwise, I am glad this is over.  I just wanted to tell anyone that reads this and is struggling, if you have a good case, DO NOT GIVE UP.  I have had ALL pleasant experiences with the VA and it was relatively easy to navigate this system and get to my 100% P&T rating for PTSD/MST.  I will tell you that you must have your ducks in a row, if you are not in treatment, get there now! Most of my treatment was with the VA, so it was all documented.  I had every clear marker that there was in my STR.  It is so important to stay organized, get to a Vet Center, get a VSO.......ect............., This is not rocket science, the only reason that it takes them a little bit, (In my case, 9 months), I think is, because they have so many fraudulent claims clogging up the system.  If you have a good case, have all your records or can prove clear markers, are getting treatment, be honest at the C&P, then you claim should go just like mine did!  If anyone would like to ask any questions, please feel free to message me! I would love to do my best to help ANYONE that is suffering out there!  Be blessed everyone!

FLORIDANURSE

We're proud of you and happy for your win.

If I sounded negative on occasion, I trust you understand that I prefer to address Vet Comp issues with an eye towards possible problems, rather than just agreeing.

I tuned into your claim back in March or April when you posted your MST/PTSD DBQ. Had I taken the time to read your 1st post where you discussed the "In Service MST/PTSD Markers" present in your MSR's, I would have had a much different opinion of the strength of your claim.

Of course, not knowing anything about the NEW or even OLD VA MST/PTSD Raters Guidelines didn't help. I have to say that I came away from your MST/PTSD Claim with a much better understanding of what's necessary to help another Male or Female Vet prosecute their claim.

You can now start thinking about kicking yourself in the butt for not Filing and getting a PTSD Denial 10 - 15 years ago. The VA would have to deliver your RETRO $$ in a dump truck.

Be Wee

Semper Fi

You had your ducks in a ROW , and well armed with Evidence.

Yes those 'markers" were crucial to your claim.

This is Great News!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use