VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Who do you believe

Rate this question

treysnonna

Question

Called Peggy today.  She told us we should have a decision on my hubbys cad recheck around nov 8.  We ask about appeal and she said they have mad a decision on 9/8,. And we should receive a letter.  She said she could see the decision but she could not tell us what it was.     So we called the bva number,. Some guy answered the phone,. He did not sound like he liked his job at all.  But he did say they have not made a decision yet and it was showing still with rep.   Now it was aug 30 when we had the girl at eglin send all the labs and dr new dbqs in.  It was showing even before she sent this in that it was with rep on ebenefits.  Could they have gotten the info and immediately make a decesion?  So who do I believe.  Peggy was more talkative.  Maybe the dork in D.C. Was just looking at ebenefits.  What do you all think.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Update.   Called another number at bva.  Peggy was wrong.  9/8 was when they got the lab reports and  dbqs.  I got her number by calling American legion in Washington.  That guy seemed a little rude and upset that we had called.  He kept talking over us.    Oh well sit and wait some more.lol

But then it says our claim is at rep and the guy at American legion in Washington said it was in que there since aug 4.   Will they also get copies of what we sent bva to help them write up whatever they do.  How long does it usually take them to do there  work?  I'm getting frustrated here.  I'm never calling Peggy again.