VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Format for Site - Can you give me a moment and check this out?

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

First the forum is not changing just the main site HadIt.com

Working on the new look for the site for next year and I sure would appreciate if you can stop by the homepage and check the site out and let me know what you think so far. I'm not done but I am getting there.

Thanks for your time and support.

Check it out here HadIt.com

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

I think A is easier now  mainly due to the fact its easy to go to the post you want to read,  The post is what I read the most and reply.

but I also love the other futures we have options of & the search areas too.

and a link to the hadit blog talk radio show...if its not to much trouble a link posted just a permanent link to the show!

Also where to find messages.& replys

I kinda like the Activity Streams we have  now & the options of it that's is cool.

A or B is fine with me.

Tbird thanks for commenting on the proposed reg at the Federal Register site...I must admit I don't have time to read the comments until later tonight and I commented on this reg too. The Federal Register site is far easier than it used to be to comment there (hope I did it right-I have to leave for a meeting) and I am so glad you have a link to it on  the new Home page.

Everyone has a right to comment on VA proposed regulations as well as on many other types of Gov issues and I hope more members here will comment on the proposed regulation,too.

And thanks if you already did.....

I'll have to agree with Buck52! Both are well presented and informative, but Page B seems easier to navigate!

I like it all but I didn't pay attention in school, an incorporated spell checker would be a nice addition.