VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I think Regional forgot about my case!

Rate this question

JuanP

Question

That was the successful conclusion of my case........ but it wasn't. 

As it turns out, they remanded a bunch of stuff back to the Regional office.  They ruled on my Spine (cervical) in my favor.

In the ruling, they remanded the Psych claim along with most of my secondary conditions back to Regional office. and here we are almost 2 yrs later and I have heard nothing......

Any thoughts?

Ok, so, if I understand your question, you got a BVA remand, and nothing yet from the RO implementing the remand?

This happens more often than it should.  I had to fight the RO to get them to implement the Board remand, and Alex is still fighting them to get them to implement a BVA GRANT.  

Here is what Alex and I have done.  

First things first.  Do them in this order:

1.  Send an IRIS email, asking for "status" of your remand 2 years ago, and why wasnt it implemented when the board said to give it expiditious treatment.  "Ask".

2.  After a week and no response, then email Bob McDonald with same issue, explaining you have tried asking the RO to no avail.

3.  If still no action, after another week, consider a Writ of Mandamus to the CAVC compel the RO to implement the Board remand.  I hope the CAVC gets tired of getting Writs to compel implementation of remands, this is supposed to be done pronto, and not delayed.  Its crazy to have to file a Writ to compel the RO to do what they should already be doing, but if that is what it takes, then do it.  

Ronald Reagan is quoted as saying the most dangerous words in the English language is:

" Trust me, Im with the governent and am here to help you".  

This is what hadit is about.  And, NO, I dont trust the VA, and I dont trust the government, and I have excellent and compelling reasons for not trusting them.  

Widows who had Fannie Mae Stock, has had their dividend pension confiscated by the government since 2012.  There are currently massive lawsuits going on to get Fannie Mae shareholders their dividends back, that the government stole.  

The government calls it a "net worth sweep".  That's an euphamism for a theft of private property.

http://investorsunite.org/

That's really really messed up BroncoVet, yet another reminder.

Thank you  for your help on this.

They're having issues with the eBenefits site, but I finally got on, and now the "Create message" function doesn't work.

So I'll keep trying.  Thanks again. I'll report back.

• HadIt.com Elder

Juan. Its been a long time Buddy. Happy to see the Neck get connected. It took them long enough.

Dont be a stranger.

Basser

With similar advice, I did something similar and b/c of it I sit today at 90%.  I emailed McDonald's office with major issues at the Waco RO.  Within days I had the WACO RO office call me and tell me that they reviewed the former DRO's decision and b/c of the egregious errors, I was going to be awarded a full grant.  After my C&P exams, last week, I got the call I had waited for, for years....I was awarded 80% all the way back to 2013, then with my NOD I had pending, the new DRO went ahead and awarded that as well, which got me to 90%.  Today, I await the back pay.

I have to thank members on this site b/c they are the ones that helped me and listening to the Hadit talk show introduced me to John Dorle and b/c of him I had a fighting chance with this mess.