VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Treysnonna

Rate this question

treysnonna

Question

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ok, I have another question about this process.  On my hubbys appeal,. On ebenefits it says it is with Vso.  Does that mean your local Vso, the one he went to to file the appeal?  Appeal was originally filed on 11-12.  It has a docket number.  We sent in labs after it was docketed as advised by local Vso so it would not get lost.   It is showing with Vso on ebenefits.  Does the local Vso send it to someone at D.C. Vso office?  

Edited by treysnonna

The BVA chairmans report give the appeal times.  We can not tell you how long it will take your VSO to prepare the brief.  

If you post your docket number, someone may know how long until your BVA happens.  If it has a 2012 docket number, then you are coming on about 5 years which is about right.  If you have a docket number, it should have already been through your VSO filing a brief.

http://www.bva.va.gov/docs/Chairmans_Annual_Rpts/BVA2015AR.pdf

Doc number is10-39-312.  If anyone can guess when it should be thru?   We have another issue to.  They did re exams on his cads.  He is 60 percent for that,but temporary.  Today on ebenefits it shows completed as of 9-16-2016.   When I go to historical claims it says authorization review.  And view appeal status.  When you click on view appeal status, we get nothing.  Called ebenefits but they said it wold not show anything.  Then why leave where you can click on it.    I looked back at other time that it showed authorization review it was a denial of the appeal which we have in now for increase in diabetes  an ck sec to diabetes... is it possible for them to take that 60percent away.  He went to the exams that was done by Lockheed Martin.  Lol. It did say ebenefits no doc need from us.  But then it also said they did not receive anything from others.   The only way we even new about this claim was on ebenefits no letter was sent.  Then a call from Lockheed Martin for the appt.. we never got a thing from va asking us for any thing.  Any advic on what to expect.?

Ok I apologize, I had the wrong doc #.  My husbands doc is1502319.  My question now is why is the doc num from 15?  He filed the nod  in 11/12.  I did see one that was a few days off from his doc num.. it was not a good out come for the guy.  They are supposedly working on July of 14 at bva.  Then I called American legion and hi has not been assigned any one to work on it yet.  And she said they were working on June of 13! This all screwed up.can anyone explain this system.