VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How do you complain about QTC C&P exam administration?

Rate this question

armorer

Question

QTC makes you use (multiple) 15 to 30 minute queue tell-you-nothing telephone calls for everything. They want to schedule you in 3 work days and make you use a screwed up system that takes 3 days of telephone calls to figure out with boot-strapped complicated passwords that never work unless you have 2 man months lead time (ymmv.) Then they send you mail that takes 2 weeks which you may or may not receive just in time.

Then the result is a student who often just graduates 1) Psychology or 2) Psychiatry. My Psychology graduate did not do ANYTHING correct in my Anxiety C&P except commit fraud. I have an IMO in for about a year now. I have a tbi C&P coming up with a Psychiatrist soon. What in the hell does a Psychiatrist know about biomechanical organic tbi functioning? From my experience, they know big words, how to do use obsolete meaningless subjective tests that don't confidently indicate anything, and reject claims based totally on subjective reasons. I've heard of a couple of good experiences here with Psychiatrists, but I'd bet they were not QTC Psychiatrists (but I really hope I am wrong.)

I've got 2 weeks to cram for the exam (and the material is endless but all correlated), based on tbi facts, experiences, and known issues. All that means absolutely nothing to a superior in their own mind, Psychiatrist. Even a Physiatrist is a Rehab doctor and may not be the most applicable MD as compared to a Neurologist or a Neuro-surgeon. The whole Psychiatrist is qualified for tbi seems to be aimed towards the QTC cheap and inadequate C&P exam budgeting and unjust rating refusals. If someone can help guide me, please do so. QTC is woefully incompetent as evidence from 2 times before, and another SS Psychiatrist appointment grouped in assumptions for a greater power of testing. Everything leans that way, with no way to give QTC feedback. This is like a no-lose corrupt system like Dick Cheney would devise for Halliburton oil rig bidding, in between shooting politicians on TX duck hunts.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

I just found out from a Psychiatrist author that they do in fact know about the brain. That is good, hopefully. The only alternatives are the least desirable (QTC and Psychiatrist), but that's all there is. What a challenge for a tbi pt!