VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How to ace any C&P Exam

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

"10 lb cheesecake", lol... :biggrin:

I didnt read your article on that yet Asknod but many years ago the VA OIG investigated web sites that they thoughtcould possibly be inappropriately influencing vets as to going to C & P exams for PTSD.

Of course hadit.com had no info at all to cause the VA OIG any problems on that.

The investigation was well known but all vet reps. vet orgs , etc and any vet sites on line at the time.were concerned about it.

I argued over the 2010 PTSD regs as a few here did ,as to the VA MH requirement but now I think it is a good idea.

Many years ago I thought I had met all the PTSD wannabees in the southern tier of NY. I was wrong.

One of them ran the closest Vietnam Veterans of America org. and one was the director of some big vet org in Rochester,who never served a day in his life and he had all of the combat medals to prove it...:unsure:

I read the article and you clearly said you were kidding....

All a PTSD vet has to do is be honest with the VA at a C & P exam.

A former member here asked me to give him a buddy statement long ago...one reason I Never give out my contact info anymore.....

he knew I was a civilian and a woman and the navy did not have women on board ships for the period of time he wanted the buddy statement for,(maybe 1960s) nevertheless he wanted a buddy statement from me, that would read as if I was a sailor who witnessed a detailed episode he had while on the ship, that would prove he had PTSD..... yeah right......

he did this in email and not here at hadit.........otherwise I think the VA OIG would have picked up on that here as they investigated web sites around the same time this happened......

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't think it matters who reads Hadit post  can't find out our real names or address or our claims #  this is all suppose to be hidden. if OIG Read these post they don't know who is who.

IF Veteran has evidence to send in with his claim  more power to him/her  how he gets that evidence I would think most veterans are honest about it.

All the feds or IG needs is our IP address.VA has subpeona powers as well..

I use my real name here and probably some others here do to.

BUT I agree that 99.9 % of all veterans are honest.

The navy vet I mentioned did get a BVA award eventually for a different disability but the BVA read 2 buddy statements he had, for his PTSD claim, and found them to be highly unreliable statements.