VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA Awarded 100% TDIU and 70% PTSD back to 1994

Rate this topic

emptyshell

Hello fellow Vets,

BVA decision finally comes through and gives me 100 % TDIU. P&T and 70% PTSD retro back to 1994. I have been told this will be a 6 digit figure amount.

BVA awarded me on 9/19/16. I keep checking my bank account but still nothing yet.

What is the time length with an amount as of  this to get to your bank account. Can anyone answer this for me?I am getting quite nervous and wondering if they can hold up this payment??

Thanks

Set your Direct Deposit Bank/CU account to Txt/E-mail you real-time notifications of ALL Financial Transactions.  Is this a Joint Account?

I've had wake-up Txt msg of large Retros that hit at 1:30 am.

If your State has a DAV Residential Property Tax Exemption, take the E-Ben 100% Rating Verification Letter to your City's Tax Office asap.

Semper Fi

Thanks for the info Semper Fi.

I have direct deposit now for years and can check my account status.  I would like to know how long other vets had to wait to receive their back pay when it involved this kind of money? Could this take up to a year?

Thanks

It definitely should not take a year but maybe a few months.

I only had one BVA retro award. It took a few months.

WOW you did Very well ...back to 1994....wow...

• HadIt.com Elder

This is a question I am pretty sure all of us would LOVE to be asking..Congratulations on your Award.

Good Job & Great News  Always happy to see a Veteran get an Award of this size.....means a lot of years of worrying and waiting &   its about time.  wtg

As for as retro anything under 25.000 is very soon usually beats the award packet and in your Account ...but with amounts over the 25.000 needs 3 signatures and the last one is always the reason why it takes longer  for some unknown reason?

...I would say anywhere from 15 days to 60 days  but keep on there ass about it if you don't hear from them soon.

Congratulation.

...............Buck

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use