VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success on Thanksgiving

Rate this topic

shotkawla

My battle in reaching that magical VA number is over, 100% P&T.  Today I got the good news, I was without words and still numb.  This is a great high that I'm going to enjoy for some time to come.  I went to DMV after work and got DV tags for all 3 of my vehicles, the first tag was free and I had to pay for the other two.  I will be going on base Monday to get me and the family ID cards.  I'm working on the paperwork for Champ VA and other local and state benefits for Florida.  I didn't ask too many questions since joining this site in 2013, but I read many post and adopted a wealth of knowledge that empowered me to not stop working my claim until I receive my just due from VA.  Thanks all for your posts, comments, and education on various VA benefit topics.  God Bless!

Fabulous News!

I hope this victory makes all of the Holidays to come, very good ones for you and your family!

CHAMPVA has their own web site and the application is there.

And the Chapter 35 DEA educational benefits are Wonderful too!

I use both and am very grateful for them and VERY grateful when a vet succeeds on their claim.
We can NEVER give up!

by fmiles 
23 minutes ago

Thank you! All I'm 47 and not ashame to say when I saw that 100% P&T I cried like a baby as I was so overjoyed that my journey had come to an end. The VA had won the battle for several years, but I won the war because I refused to give up knowing my medical condition met the criteria to grant me an overall 100%. One word of advice to those that read this message, if you have a bonafide claim , them run the marathon as the victory is yours and know that a change is gonna come!

Good job. The one day you don't mind getting the Bird, Thanksgiving, the VA comes through, too.

For info purposes, did a Retro Deposit hit well in advance of the VA Official Notice of your upgrade? Did you actually receive the Award Letter or did you pull it off E-Ben?

No real need to Wish You a Merry Christmas, the VA already assured that, right.

Semper Fi

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use