VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA Awaiting Place on the Docket

Rate this question

chiefhouse00

Question

Greetings

I just checked eBenefits on the status of my BVA claims and it said, "Awaiting Place on the Docket."  Does this mean that the DAV has reviewed and written statements to support my Remanded Claims (Docket 11-12-911)?

Best Regards

Chiefhouse

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

THIS IS THE STUFF THAT CONFUSES ME.. HE HAS A COMES ON APPEAL DATE OF 2011... THEN HAS A 2013 ADDITION OF THE RO SO THATS ANOTHER SSOC. THEN DOESNT SEE JUDGE TILL 2014/// BUT WHOLE TIME HAS A DOCKET OF 2011????? HOW IS THIS. HOW DO YOU HAVE AN APPEAL IN PROGRESS WITH THE RO WHEN THE BVA DOESNT RECIEVE TILL 2014 BUT STILL GET DOCET NUMBER FOR THE 2011 DATE?

Greetings

As stated earlier, my BVA remanded case (Docket 11-12-911) is now awaiting review by an appeal judge.  This is a confusing process but I'm standing by for a positive decision soon on all five of my service connected claims.  It's now a waiting game.  To All, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Let's fight on to Victory.

Best Regards

Chiefhouse 

Greetings

As stated earlier, my BVA remanded case (Docket 11-12-911) is now awaiting review by an appeal judge.  This is a confusing process but I'm standing by for a positive decision soon on all five of my service connected claims.  It's now a waiting game.  To All, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Let's fight on to Victory.

Best Regards

Chiefhouse 

Greetings

On 18 Nov, the  BVA return my claim (Docket 11-12 911) to the Appeals Management Center for further development. This will be the second time for this action. My claim has been with the BVA since Nov 2015. I called the BVA today and was told that a letter was mailed to me today addressing the action taken. Last week, eBenefits stated that BVA had made a decision on my claims and a letter would be sent to me and DAV.  Today when I checked eBenefits, it stated that further development is required. What is going on.  Can someone explain? 

Best Regards Chiefhouse                          

Hopefully the letter will come soon.

Were you ever able to obtain an Independent Medical Opinion?

My hubbys ebenefits say the same  thing as yours today.  He did call the Vso and ask what the hell were they holding it there so long.  She I had told us to call back today.  We will do that on Monday now.  He also called the d c office and talked to some guy there for awhile so maybe something is moving.  Now my question is he told my husband that even it Vso wrote up the 646, the appeal would just go in dockett order.   My question is if there are several dockett numbers come up and they have not had their 646 written up yet, what happens.  I do understand some Vso do not write up nothing.  I figure that is what happened to his after he was upset with them.