VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

LHI C&P exams never received by VA (they say)

Rate this question

fiasco2g

Question

Hello all. Any idea how to get LHI (contractor) C&P exam results? The VA over the phone says they never received the DBQ's which have now pasted the due date. Called both places I had the exams at and left a voicemail.

The day of exams both places said they would be sent in within 24 hours of exam so I guess they have already sent them but to who? LHI or the VA? If anyone has any knowledge of the actual process from LHI contractor to the VA and timeframe that would be great. Thanks for the help.

My exams were completed several weeks ago so they have had plenty of time to upload them online.

4 answers to this question

Well they still say they do not have them. Talked to both places and they confirmed they uploaded both. One was the same day and one the next day. Why cant the VA rep on the phone see the information as soon as it is uploaded. The person on the phone says the claims office in winston salem has to upload it into the system for them(phone rep) to see. If it is in one VA system for the claims department why does it not just go into a system everyone can see including me on the bluebutton. The va is stupid!!!!

The contract exams typically take alot longer to receive than when it comes from VAMC.  The projected date they have listed is automated and it means nothing.  How long ago was the exams completed?

Call LHI corporate and ask if you exams have been sent to the VA.  It's an electronic system and they will tell you.  If they have been sent, it's time to send a polite email the VARO director of the site handling your claim, stating you feel your claim has been "lost."  Outlining who you've called and what they have said.  Then politely ask for someone to be assigned to "find your claim" and help keep it moving in the an appropriate time frame.

I've had great luck with this on 3 occasions.  I got calls within 3 days and resolution with in the week.  (I send an email to the entire listed leadership team which is usually 3-4 people).

Go to your county officer or VFW, etc and ask them to look. Exams will go into Virtual VA (VVA) instead of VBMS- Sometimes people just don't think to look as they do all work in VBMS.

Ask the phone agent to specifically check VVA too

Many times the agent will only check tracked items and not really know what an exam is to look for it- or be too lazy.

The VSR does need to f/u on exams- That's what their job essentially is- so they shouldn't continually push out tracked items when time gets unreasonable.

Edited by MikeHunt
Mis-spelling