VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denied TDIU for DDD but no answer given for PTSD and Major Depression or Astma

Rate this question

yotts823

Question

I got my letter for denial for my DDD and filed for TDIU in 2014. I also listed MDD, PTSD and Asthma for my disabilities. I recieve Social Security benefits and have sent all my medical records. I have applied for VA compensation back in 1997. To date i am still fighting and have been to the BVA 4 times already. So as it stands now. I am curious if anyone knows if they will address my other conditions in a seperate decision or is this the final letter for TDIU for a denial. I can send my letter to anyone who has a email. I am stumped because. I sent in all the medical proof they requested and I am still waiting for an answer.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Are you already rated for these issues? If so, did you send them a copy of your SSDI ratings decision making note of what they considered for your disabilities and how that correlates to what you are seeking TDIU for from VA? 

If you can email the decision, I assume you have a scanner so why not just scan and attach it here (cover C file ,name, address prior to scanning it.)