VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA SAYS OCT 2013 CASES ONLY.. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

Citation Nr: 1623704	
Decision Date: 06/14/16    Archive Date: 06/29/16

DOCKET NO.  14-17 761	)

IN THE SEARCH DECISIONS AFTER PAGES 5 YOU CAN START TO SEE THAT 2014 DOCKET #S ARE BEING ADJUDICATED AND NOT ,, NOT,, ADVANCED ON DOCKET. BUT THERE WEBSITE SAYS OCTOBER 2013 AND THE PERSON ANSWERING SAYS OCOTBER 2013... 

THIS ISNT THE ONLY ONE.. THERE ARE A LOT THAT DO NOT SAY ADJUDICATED FOR ADVANCEMENT ...?

Edited by paulcolrain

There are way to many simple claims that should be approved, but are denied.  Then a nod is filed.  And then remanded.  I think sometimes they are told to do all this to discourage this.  I know if I did not. Stay on top of all this my husband would just give up.

Some one from yuku repremaded me on calling the bva line to ck what yr docket numbers the are working on.  Hence it slows them down.  Really that is probably all they do. And when I have called them I'm told something different that whatnthe web site shows.  So who is telling the truth.  The last time I questioned the guy on this, and he said he did not care what web hsite showed, but they were working on July 14.

Just checking 2017 & 2016 BVA Decisions tells you all you need to know regarding what Dockets are hitting the on-deck circle.  Considering the Actual Decisions, barring Remands, can take up to about 9 to 12 mos post Hearing to be rendered.

You just got your BVA Docket Number, right? Without a hardship bump to the front of the line, good luck thinking about anything before 2 yrs, but then gain who really knows.

Semper Fi

On 3/1/2017 at 3:05 PM, treysnonna said:

Some one from yuku repremaded me on calling the bva line to ck what yr docket numbers the are working on.  Hence it slows them down.  Really that is probably all they do. And when I have called them I'm told something different that whatnthe web site shows.  So who is telling the truth.  The last time I questioned the guy on this, and he said he did not care what web hsite showed, but they were working on July 14.

Agreed when I called the gentlemen said the same thing after a month of calling everyday he gave me my docket said if they had it yet Or waiting on the regional office and even said how to do expedite it. Hence why my atttorney opted out of the hearing and submitted a written case into the judge. As I don't recommend this to others I agreed and won my claim because I had so much evidence on my side along with my service departments LOD in my favor that when the judge reviewed this he also saw they never actually denied me in 2011 and no SOC.