VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Have a question a claim

Rate this question

Question

I had a claim finalized last week. The question is I had 3 issues decided, but only one of them showed up on the disability part of ebenfits and it was denied. the other two did not show up yea or nay, has anyone had this happen. Thanks Ken 

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

You are going to have to wait for the letter.  Yes, I know people want me to use my "VA Xray vision technology" on ebenefits and give you the run down, but Kryptonite has rendered my interpretion of ebenefits virtually useless.  Come to think of it, everyone's interpretation of ebenefits is virtually useless, especially VA employees.  Since VA's ebenefits is so unreliable, nothing works interpreting it.  You just have to wait for the letter, sorry.  When you do get the letter we can help you decide if you want to appeal, and it sounds like you will want to appeal, given that at least one of your benefits sounds like it was declined! 

Drat!  I did it!  I interpreted your ebenefits and then Kryptonite rendered my VA x ray vision of ebenefits useless again.  

Thank for the answer, I should be getting the letter in the next day or two, it was just odd for one claim to show and the other two not showing. I understand about benefits, I have one claim under appeal for a TBI that was rated 0% not service connected and no one at the VA can tell me why. They say it can not happen that way, I told them I understand that but you did it, then they got upset with me. Thanks again.