VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Can expect a favorable outcome?

Rate this question

Draw808

Question

Requested a DRO review and and the VA finally did another C&P exam that had a medical opinion this time (last C&P exam did not have a medical opinion). The C&P examiner stated "The condition claimed was at least as likely as not (50% or greater probability) incurred in or caused by the claimed in-service injury, event or illness." The examiner gave a clear and reasonable rationale for his findings that my service records shows a history of the disability ect... I read my entire C-file and there is no negative or contradictory evidence in there.

Nothing is always certain especially with the VA so my question is can I reasonably expect a favorable outcome?

• HadIt.com Elder

I never really truly understood why we can't get the results from a contractor that does these C&P?

If your C&P was at the VMC then you can get it on MHV after a week or so  some times within 3 days.but if we have a Contractor do the C&P we have to wait until after a decision is made.

this don't seem fair to me?