VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Program graduate

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

If I graduate from a Voc program I know I'll lose my TDIU? But will I just go back to 90% since its work that isn't strenuous to my TBI residuals? I spend 6 years getting TDIU and now I realize I might not be able to survive on the income alone it could just be my anxiety but I don't want to put my family out of our home so I have to push myself to do something .

Edited by jfrei

• HadIt.com Elder

jfrei

Please stay in your original topic with concerns to IU. 

You have Questions about IU post all Over Hadit, this only confuses a lot of members.

Please refrain from posting other post about IU & Stay within your original IU Post.

Also you can check the information to the left of all postings (in green print) Ms T bird has put up that may answer some of your questions.

Thanks Buck....I just give up on many questions here that start to jump from one topic to another.

I hope this is mentioned for all the newbees in the links they need to read before they post.

Also I am seeing here something of great concern.

It often takes me a few minutes to reply to some stuff,on line here ,  but that means I might have spent an hour or more re-reading the info here in the thread, assessing it, looking for appropriate links to help, etc etc....and then preparing my response in Word before posting it here....based on the whole thread.

Sometimes a thread will have lots of continuous info and replies but sometimes it is quite evident to me that advice is being given by some here , without even reading the whole thread.

They could probably get hired as a VA rater. The VA is good at breezing through and ignoring our stuff, in order to deny.

We owe the vets here much more than that.

Then again some here (recently this was the case) will repeat their problem with VA endlessly and never take our advice.Someone posted multiple copies of C & Ps they had in 2 different posts, and I still could not

and will not change my advice. The decision they got from VA is correct. They can NOD it but I don't know what argument they could even raise in the NOD.

Sorry I get anxious and I post all over repeatedly sometimes I'll refrain the best I can and then I get scatter brained repeat stuff even as I am responding I proof read and end up deleting half the message since I said the same information in the prior post I apologize and will be better at making sure I stay on topic.

11 hours ago, Buck52 said:

jfrei

Please stay in your original topic with concerns to IU. 

You have Questions about IU post all Over Hadit, this only confuses a lot of members.

Please refrain from posting other post about IU & Stay within your original IU Post.

Also you can check the information to the left of all postings (in green print) Ms T bird has put up that may answer some of your questions.

I guess I can only see this green print if I'm not on an iPhone?

I can empathize with jfrei, in that someone may say one thing and the original post does not attract any other attention. So when you think of another angle or see something else posted, you see another opportunity to ask a slightly different question that may incite more informative responses.

When someone answers, I usually politely thank them; and then the thread dies. I have NEVER started a thread that lasted more than a couple of posts. So I either tag onto to someone else's post or just read. I thought his question was a good one, and I don't know where or what his original post was (and 99% of most (different) posters probably don't either). So now I don't even have a bucket to poot in, a link, or anything to guide me. I just read posts condemning jfrei, "Bad Jfrei, Bad Jfrei." With all the disjoint threads going on, I think most people read what interests them. And it's hard to find something I can understand and that is also pertinent to me. I can understand your situations though, but it was a complete waste of my time and limited attention. I'm sorry.