VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any idea what this means?

Rate this question

BurnTheGalaxy

Question

Hello,

So this has been on my profile for awhile now and the due date always just get set back in increments of 9-11 days about 3 times already. Is anybody familiar with this? I've been treated once at a VA facility near me, would that be any records from that facility possibly that I just need to assist with and upload?

What does this mean?

Appreciate any input you guys may have.

Edited by BurnTheGalaxy

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

It means you need to call the 800 number (Peggy) and ask what they need.  They want something from your VAMC it looks like...a C&P exam?

If it is something that you can do to get it, great, otherwise its a poke to get the thing updated.

Edited by pwrslm

• HadIt.com Elder

you need to send them any medical evidence you have  VA or Private.

if you used the VA for health care go to the FOI Office at your VAMC and request all your medical records, anything  that pertains to your claim send that  if not send the records anyway, same for private records  send those in too.

Send them any information that will help substantiate your claim, you can do this on e benefits upload your Documents and push send, or you can send in by snail mail  with return receipt.

Okay, I figured it might be something of that nature. I had all 3 of my C&P exams last week but this has been like this for maybe 5 weeks now. I'll grab the records from that one visit in December and upload them and also find out exactly what the VA is requesting (via chat or...what phone number exactly?)

BurnTheGalaxy,  I have the same thing on my pending claim and I called peggy and they told me the RO  sent a request to your local VAMC for a C&P exam.

Yes, QTC is slow because after the Dr does his report it has to go through their QA department before it's sent to the VA.  This was my experience with my QTC   C&P exam.