VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Regional still screwing me

Rate this question

JuanP

Question

Hello everyone. I am Juans's wife. He currently does not have computer access and cannot read or write on the message boards from his phone and will have limited access for the next several months. We received a letter asking for form 21-4192 from last employers. Firstly, all the previous employers are no longer in business so it is virtually impossible to get anything. Secondly, they should have had all this a long time ago because he submitted documents from the previous employers that he was not injured during any of those jobs. I thought the last request for documents was the final one and they were supposed to provide a decision in 30 days. I do not know what to do at this point to help get or keep this moving and I am stuck and feel helpless. Any help that anyone can give me would be much appreciated as it appears they are trying to screw us yet again.

My Sincerest thanks,

Chastity

Thanks Buck, I can incorporate the VA case in that  pdf into my new CUE claim.

I was surprised that my 5103 waiver was for two pending claims.But I figured maybe that is SOP these days to save time.

I have read nothing at all ,however, in VA case law to suggest that a 5103 can be used for more than one claim.(both of mine were distinctly separate issues)

Has anyone here had a 5103 Waiver and letter sent to them that covered more than one of their pending claims? on distinctly different issues?

JuanP,  it's no problem and I hope that helps.  Ms Berta,  Gastone and Buck52 also had some great advice,  they have alot more knowledge than I do,  I just happened to have a similar experience recently.  I was called by my RO this past Friday to tell me a decision was reached on my tdiu and I should receive it within ten days.  I wish you the best,  please keep us posted