VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DONT DO DRO IF VSO ASKS

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

SO MIAN POINT WAS ,,, DO NOT DO A DRO REVIEW IF YOUR SERVICE VET REP SAYS GO FOR APPEAL.  THIS IS REAL BIG.... THIS MEANS IM SAYING TO ALL VETS TO SKATE  OUT OF THE DRO REVIEW ... NOW,,, IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN WIN WITH THE DRO THEN OK BUT,,,, YOU ARE ONLY SMART TO TO SIGN THE I9 PUSHING IT TO BOARD OF VETERANS APPEALS., REASON IS,,,, ONCE YOU DO THAT THE RO WILL SAY OH xxxx,,,, THEN THEY WILL PUSH FOR ALL OF TYPES OF HEARINGS BUT AT SAME TIME KEEP YOUR PLACE ON DOCKET. SO,, SAY F-U TO DRO REVIEW THEN FILE YOUR FORM 9 AND LET THE RO DEAL WITH YOU AS YOU ASK FOR A PRINT OUT OF YOUR SUBSTANTIATED APPEAL. THIS WORKS FOLKS.. THATS WHY IM SAYING IT... THE ABSOLUTE MAIN POINT FOR BEGINERS IS THAT YOU REALLY WANT YOUR DOCKET NUMBER NOT YOUR DRO REVIEW. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP.!

Paul,

The CUE was such an obvious "Error", a 10 year old could have caught it.

Not only did the DRO make an instant ruling on the CUE, he also granted me TDIU as well.

As I've stated, I came to the review with ALL the "ammunition" I needed to win my case(s); the DRO didn't have to look for anything, I had everything in a folder, and I had all the answers to his questions.

As a matter of fact, my rep called me that same afternoon and told me that the DRO told him that in his 25 years with the VA, my case was the "easiest and most concise" case he had ever came across.

DRO's, or any VA worker, all hate to look for things, they are overloaded with paperwork as it is, so if you have a review, don't make them look for anything.

2-2-0 HUAH!