VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Posts are getting convoluted again.

Rate this question

Berta

Question

For some reason many here have started multiple topics in different forums.

I think they might forget where their initial posts were and start a new thread.

It takes time ( which I have become unwilling to spend) to search for what their other  posts stated...but that is often needed to do, to understand their current questions.

Often the veteran or survivor has already received enough advice but then it seems when they post again under a different thread, they have not even read the past advice.

If you forget where your initials posts were, it is all on your profile page .

It happened to me this AM and I realized I again was repeating advice I already had given to the widow here......

The VA will confabulate and convolute  our issues ,as it is, , if they can,..... in order to deny. But we need the facts here and often need to read scans of C & P results and decisions, etc etc, ,to determine the best way to proceed. Scans that have the C file and names, etc redacted, that then can be attached or copied into the threads.

Without VA's words, verbatim, from the VA itself, regarding many of the posts here,  we are often completely in the dark.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet