VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Exposure to Nerve Gas at Edgewood Arsenal, Md

Rate this question

krafty

Question

I was at Edgewood Arsenal, where they did chemical testing on GI's.    I was there in 1965 and was given a Nerve Gas.  I was told there would be no adverse effects.  I had Prostate Cancer when I was age 60 and no other male member of my family ever had Prostate Cancer.   I have had hand tremors since I was about 25 they have gotten worse.    I am now 71 and have filed for a disability claim.   I am looking for anyone who served at Edgewood and filed for disability.   This is my first time on this site.     Thanks Krafty

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

There are about 93 claims at the BVA under a search for Nerve Gas and Edgewood Arsenal.

http://www.index.va.gov/search/va/bva_search.jsp?QT=nerve+gas&EW=Edgewood+Arsenal&AT=granted&ET=&RPP=10&DB=2016&DB=2015&DB=2014&DB=2013&DB=2012&DB=2011&DB=2010&DB=2009&DB=2008&DB=2007&DB=2006&DB=2005&DB=2004&DB=2003&DB=2002&DB=2001&DB=2000&DB=1999&DB=1998&DB=1997&DB=1996&DB=1995&DB=1994&DB=1993&DB=1992

My Sattelite dish id filling with snow and I have no acess to the decisions.Or maybe the BVA is diown for maintenance.

If the search link I used above words for you and gets you there to those decision, just click on"view" for ech one and the decisions will pop up and show if granted, or if denied and why.....

Berta thanks for your response.   From what I have reviewed most were denied.   I will continue to research and if anyone out there has any additional information it will be appreciated.    Krafty