VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PTSD Claim Pending Dec Approval withno CNP???

Rate this question

KDM

Question

I am at Pending decision approval claim went in as reconsideration on Dec 11 2017 and as of today JAn 26 2017 its at pending dec approval.

Is this a problem i submitted a DBQ and Nexus letter from my VA Doctor my Psych who stated in her  Professional  opinion my  considerable disabilities based on my extended care of him treatment and personnel knowledge of him developed primarily as a result of stress full events during his military experiences and she put her credentials stated she worked with me for several years my diagnosis the incidents etc 

However there in no CNP ordered why????? 

If i am denied can i ask for a CNP and reopen or do you think i have submitted enough evidence several ship mates letters and family letters PTSD unit stint detailing everything and several doctors with diagnosis and incidents of my behaviors medications etc opinions???

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

A "Reconsideration Request" is used to dispute a recent Rating Dept Award/Denial Decision.

Did you get a PTSD Denial recently? If so, how about posting a redacted copy of your Denial Letter?

What's DX is your 30% SC for?

Semper Fi