VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Authorization

Rate this question

KDM

Question

Claim is in process of preparation for notification spoke to peggy they said they are waiting for signature authorization is this good or bad news????

I figure they have to authorize all claims denial or not but the signature hmmmmm????

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

It is difficult to say at this point. Yes, every won and/or lost claim requires signature. On my last couple of claims, the VARO called me to go over everything (claims and retro) before submitting to final authorization. Unfortunately, this does not always happen, but it was very considerate of them.

Others have reported seeing additional early info on ebenefits in the disability list and/or in the letter generator. Sometimes the deposit may arrive in the bank before letter finds its way to the mailbox.

In cases where larger amounts of retro are awarded they will need signed authorization from higher up the management chain.

Important: I recommend you not get too excited until you see either a deposit and a letter.

I hope you get good news