VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision button

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

image.thumb.png.6b86081a3563991f706cdef128483c89.png

Well I have submitted all my paperwork evidence that I have, medical evidence from hospitals and such then I read they will schedule your C&Ps if you need them still. So I figured it's been tempting for awhile so I clicked it and after a few more clicks it submitted a 5103 notice this was done at 12am. But when I awoke it now says a decision was sent and around 12pm. I still have an open claim nothing has changed no closed claims in historical either. I can wonder what it might be I was thinking maybe it had something with that button or I just had a C&P for my fractured hip that I thought it could be? I called the 1800 and she said well you have someone uploading stuff in your claim and you already have over 300 pages. I will get an answer on Monday but it's driving me nuts. Has anyone had experience hitting the button I also thought maybe it was the decision just that they got the letter  to process it quicker even though my claim? Is it just a letter saying yes we know you clicked the button but your claims taking longer then usually delays? 

11 hours ago, jfrei said:

it's driving me nuts.

That's what it does- Must've been designed by the most senior service center employees  ...

I hit it 12/13/2016, just puts a 5103 notice in VBMS eFolder.

I have enclosed all the remaining information or evidence that will support my claim, or I have
no other information or evidence to give VA to support my claim. Please decide my claim as soon as possible

Guess what?

no joy. :(

Well it's been 30 days since I pushed it and now it's in Prep for a decision. Also I noticed that I had two claims open and now how been consolidated one was for an increase and the other is for a broken hip which my C&P shows limited range of motion. I also requested in writing for my TBI residuals be made P&T since it's now been 10 years since the injury and going on 7 since service connected which has always been at 70% for the TBI. I also asked for another C&P exam for my PTSD since at my TBI review he said I didn't have anything related to PTSD related to my TBI at my 3 review. But they had lumped it in with my TBI about one year ago since the psychologist couldn't tell the difference. I am positive this would all be to quick. This must just be for the Hip and migraine increase and it's only in a Prep for a decision I was told someone else is working my claim due to my hardship still being flagged and Phillys pending workload. Does anyone have a guess on the wait to the next phase? Yesterday was gathering today Prep I can be hopeful but I'm done hoping for the best it's like trying to hit center mass with Bird shot 

Edited by jfrei

Sorry to hear about your delays....I pushed the button and had a decision in 1-2 weeks....but they ended up deferring one of my claims while making a decision on the others.  

I agree with others on the 800 number issue....called the other day and had a "new employee" who kept putting me on hold to get help from her trainer.  Frustrating to say the least....