VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% schedular p&t

Rate this topic

flores97

Flores97, Congratulations on your win, you richly deserved it!  You have been  a great help to me, along with Buck52, Ms. Berta, Gastone, Asknod, Broncovet, T-Bird,  and others helping me get  to the 100% P/T.  I still have a couple of other issues I am trying to resolve, but with your input along with the others, I know I will succeed.  You are a wealth of knowledge.  I come on this site quite often, and don't post much, but the information you and others provide, is worth more then all the gold in Fort Knox!  Thank you for all you have done to help me and others.  And like Buck52 says, sit back and enjoy and rest up, and get yourself healthy!  

Flores, I am happy for you and that you have seen this to completion and received the rating you were looking for.  Congrats my friend.

Jimmer and green,  thank you both,  I'm hoping my VA journey is finished,  but I will continue coming on this site as much as possible. I hope both of you experience success in all your endeavors and thanks again

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use