VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

suggestion on what to do

Rate this question

salvo

Question

I'm new to this so excuse me if Im doing something wrong. I served 62 to 65 and did not know until 30 or so years later I had Hep C and the only place I could of gotten it was form the place where we all got our shots before we were indoctrinated and most were bleeding and now one knew anything about it. I have tried to get all records from that day but would not comply, saying they had no records. I found out years later the buddy I joined up with also had the same hep c but unfortunately he passed but not from hep c but from cancer. I filed 2 claims and was allowed my hearing loss a couple of years later which is around 60% BUT the other on

hep c was denied. My appeal has been out there at least five years and nothing yet and really dont know what else I can do. I have been through many trials to get rid of this hep c and going through it with a lot of problems and pain and finally 3 years ago I was given new medicine and now I'm free of hep c BUT now I'm told I have cirrhosis  of the liver, so I guess this will get to me sooner then later. I thought you would probably have some suggestions for me and I'm hoping someone will answer. The last time I spoke with someone from the main office was about 2 years ago and they said I would have to wait. Anybody have any Idea's? Thanks SALVO 

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Dear Sir,

It just so happens Hep C is our specialty. I've helped many get SC for it since I won in 2007. Go to http://asknod.org to view how or contact me at asknod@gmail.com and I'll lay it out for you. There's a way to do it and win. And thanks John for the heads up. Leave no one behind.

a

Edited by asknod
added link to asknod.org

• HadIt.com Elder

Salvo

Listen to ASKNOD he will put you in the right direction!