VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation for decision

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

If a claim is in the prep for decision phase on e benefits for say two months and gives an estimate time  and then they change it to the next month and give an estimate  up to 4 months & no documents needed at this time... does this mean they have maybe denied the claim  and just  adding insult to injury?

if no Documents are needed  then what are they waiting on?  either approve or deny...maybe they want us to get old and die and then make a decision.  eh!

Buck, I just checked ebenefits for a claim I have and it said unavailable.  I also checked my current disabilities and it also said unavailable.  What's going on?

This means call the office of case management they will tell you exactly where it's at call around 10 am usually there's just a 10 minute wait (202) 530-9470 or the new 1800827assclowns

ebenefits is totally screwed up right now i would just wait, mine has the same crap, can't even pull up my dependents, payment history, my claims, disabilities etc.  It is the system not just you. I would give it a day and log back on honestly.  Oh and my claim was in gathering evidence (which it has been since August ;) )  so it most definitely didn't get decided since Friday lol. 

Edited by seminoles

2 minutes ago, saxman said:

Buck, I just checked ebenefits for a claim I have and it said unavailable.  I also checked my current disabilities and it also said unavailable.  What's going on?

It's for everyone upgrading they say most likely downgrades or more delays 

• HadIt.com Elder

oh ok  well maybe it will be up tomorrow some times/....I'l recheck it in a few days.