VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nothing IN STONE!!!!!!

Rate this question

cowboys4life

Question

Hello everyone just a quick update on my status as of today via the DAV Washington d.c. I was told that the judge granted tdiu  for my claim. What I was told was that she denied all the other stuff I had such as pacemaker implant, foot surgery right foot temp. total for convalescence for foot surgery. I am baffled as to why she denied those claims yet gave me tdiu. I have not received the official letter yet so I do not know how far back she is going with the tdiu. I did put in for tdiu years ago and had been given total permanent for pension for heart disease, which was not because I was under employed, but because I was declared disabled by the VA. I did state to that to her during my hearing and she made note of that as to why they did not want to give me total when my heart was service connected eventually. Should I be thankful for the tdiu and not complain, and wait for effective date to see if it is worth fighting for. Nothing is written in stone so I don't know how to proceed. HELP

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I would be thankful because you will be paid at 100%. I can see no benefit for you for pursuing any other claims. Best to let sleeping dogs lay quietly.

• HadIt.com Elder

put on the reasons and bases why  they denying your other claims?

we can help you better,

any time a veteran has a injury or disease that was caused by or related to another S.C. Disability  he/she has a legitimate claim .

so if you have this &the evidence to back you up,   then yes file a claim