VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Forgot where I posted

Rate this question

Steppenwolf

Question

I think I posted a question about VSO's having different answers to the same question and maybe went further asking about stirring things up by reopening ones case. How might I find it if I posted it?

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

You can also  hoover mouse currsor  on ''Activity'' at the top,  a window will pop up and click on the appropriate  setting  that you need.

(All Activity)

(My Activity stream)

(content I posted in)

(content I started)

(unread content)

(search)

I was using the manage followed content which left me thinking that I might have tagged on to someone else's post.

Thanks for the help and suggestions...still haven't found what I thought that I posted....maybe it was in a dream <g>

I'm still having problems finding things. Maybe some of what I posted the last time I was here was discarded?

It's also puzzling to me about where to post things: questions, information, or how to find things that might have already been answered.

It's tempting to post here where it's most easy for me to find THIS post but something tells me that to do that is not a good idea.

So, for instance, I thought I posted to Berta last time in a post the she talked about law ( I think??? ) I can't find that post and if it was removed, that's okay but how come I can't figure out where to post a question about laws and laws as they may or may not pertain the VA issues?

I have a question about aide and attendance for me. My PCP quickly thinks I won't qualify while my shrink all too quickly wants me to take a competency exam because I MISTAKENLY took and over dose. Of all drugs to consciously take an over dose of; who would take an over dose of Lexepro? Plus, in the ER the nurse came in a said to me that she looked up Lexepro and my so called over dose was consider " a normal dose " by many.

I also had a bone draft on Monday and was not given any antibiotics. With in 3 hours I had a fever. With-in 24 hours I had a fever of 105 and was delirious ( I live alone ) This is why I was asking about aid and attendance.

So I posted my concerns here mostly because I can't seem to figure out this new site like I did the old one.

Any feedback?