VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ok another P and T snag

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Call the number I preach about and she spoke with my RO. Apparently you can't file Permanent and Total on the 526EZ on ebenefits even if you submit a statement with it. It has to be done on the paper version not to sure why but she said she got my RO to send me the paper to fill out and to send in. She asked that I faxed her a copy of it so as to no mistake of where it is and that it's the proper one. How is it that everyone at the VA is not like this office? She explained she talked to my RO and he said that since I was just denied that it would probably be denied as well. Until I read him he decision it was denied because I submitted it on the wrong for verbatim. Four months to reach that decision...

On 4/19/2017 at 2:48 PM, seminoles said:

So, you weren't denied because you aren't entitled to it, they actually sent you a letter saying reason for denial for PT is that you didn't file proper form?  Oh, hell no.............I would be contacting every tom, dick, harry, jane, mary and joan..........you can imagine on this one.  Still filing there "form" but also documenting that you filed originally online as proof, the proof as to why that is their actual reason for denying and not that you don't actually meet the criteria?  So, I am assuming they didn't even bother to see if you meet the criteria or you do and they are just denying you to be jackasses?  Doesn't that go against the entire VA's duty to assist?  The VA has lost their mind, seriously. 

That's why when I call the office of case management she was like are you serious that's ridiculous on my last decision and she helped me file my FDC claim she said she didn't know that it changed recently when I just filed for it. So when I filed this time she was messages the man who had my case over Instant messager in outlook. One thing he said was they usually don't approve claims for PT unless there's at least 6 months of time tona year in between but then he say what my decision was that it was on the wrong form said ok this might be a different case. And the last thing was I had to fill out a 526 manually put seeking PT on the disabilities list and uploaded onto another 526 as evidence through ebenefits and that's how it's done. I'm not saying everyone else did it another way I don't know why I had the hassle but if you do it this way you won't get the below message. The VA duty is I should be emailing Ted Ebert tonight so he can light some fire under my ROs ass for putting that last sentence on my decision from March 14

IMG_3675.JPGLol those nasty ass feet from walking barefoot my apologies 

Edited by jfrei

You must live in Florida because ST. Pete has lost their mind........if you saw the letter I got two weeks ago and then the one I received two days ago, you would laugh hysterically.  I think a few people have gotten into more than a bit of trouble ;)  They are making up their own rules.........truly.  The examiners, the raters........but remember the truth shall prevail, it always does.

So now here I sit wide awake and this is why I hate even the smallest dose of Ritalin as a kid. But my wife sees me as more compassionate and understanding. Plus I feel better other then long nights wide awake it could be worse I imagine...

Back to pending decision approval well a little concerning with this FDC claim and had no C and Ps. The evidence I submitted was Va exams just done this and last month don't know if that was enough but hopefully I'll find out next week or even later today.