VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeal status

Rate this topic

demeat

Hello group

its been a long time since i have been on here, dealing with life .   I have just found out that my appeal from 2007 for migraines  is in the final stages and the judge and made a decision but they are not able to give me any information on the outcome.  I did receive the docket number but I am not sure where i can look to punch it in.  Does anyone know where i can find out the outcome in the meantime or where i can send this docket number?

Thank you 

update --- I received an email and the VA person who i have been corresponding with said he would be able to see my appeal after it leaves the building so hopefully a couple of days. I think that i am just going bonkers though because i am been fighting this one for 10years now and hoping for a good outcome this time.  Had to get a lawyer and all to back me after trying to do it all myself for all these years. 

ebenefits wont reflect the changes.   Reason:  Regardless of the out come, your varo will have to implement the decision.  That is, you will have to wait again for the varo to implement the board decison.  The most common outcome is a remand, unfortunately.  Like the rest of us, you will just have to wait.  Your attorney, if she is subscribed to the va computer system, may know the outcome.  Not all attornies subscribe.

If its any consolation, my appeal is also at the BVA, and Im waiting a decision also.  You should get yours before I do, but anything can happen.

Does ebenefits say your decision has been mailed?

Edited by broncovet

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use