VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Asking the VA to CUE itslf

Rate this question

green

Question

Question, when you have asked the VA to CUE itself regarding an obvious error, was the action noted on ebenefits?  I sent the letter and all the supporting documentation to the intake center.  I have a return signed receipt so I know it was received prior to a year from the decision.  I however can't find any mention of it on ebenefits.

Thank you

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I dont know FOR SURE , maybe someone else knows.

I think my last CUE was mentioned on ebenefits but not sure.

A CUE is not technically a ".claim" ...but they should have something there to indicate you did file something..

Ebenefits is a lot like Peggy- still maybe you should call 1-800-827-1000 ( the main VA # for claims status-that we call Peggy" to make sure they have it, and if they say no, wait an hour and call back, they might then say Yes.:wacko:

• HadIt.com Elder

Ms berta you got that right  ebenefits is a lot like Peggy...I do think their Related :wink:

• HadIt.com Elder
2 hours ago, green said:

Question, when you have asked the VA to CUE itself regarding an obvious error, was the action noted on ebenefits?  I sent the letter and all the supporting documentation to the intake center.  I have a return signed receipt so I know it was received prior to a year from the decision.  I however can't find any mention of it on ebenefits.

Thank you

Its suppose to be in E BENEFITS  YOU check   Track Status of your Claim...but they do not go into detail about it rather a FDC, Iincrease or CUE they simply say ''gathering of evidence'' and use the word Claim a lot  not CUE or FDC  or Were in the process of'' prep for decision''

I don't think they actually say were working on your CUE.

Thanks to you both, I guess I'll call Peggy and make sure they processed it and it is in the right hands.  I'll also ask why it isn't showing in Ebenefits.

Green