vlb-all-products

vlb-c-file-manual


  • Topics

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      16,014
    • Most Online
      3,604

    Newest Member
    SgtDan_USAF
    Joined
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      61,353
    • Total Posts
      395,711
  • Posts

    • This is a must listen. Dr Cantrell is a very good advocate for all things PTSD .     http://www.blogtalkradio.com/haditcom/2016/08/26/bridget-c-cantrell-phd-is-an-award-winning-post-traumatic-stress-expert
    • I agree with J basser, If you were rated 90% IU  getting paid at the 100%  and also 70% for Depression =Meets the Criteria for SMC-S 1 Or if your were IU & Later got 70% Depression They should have gave you the statutory SMC-S- 1 H.B. Depression is a mental rating!  So it would be separate. jmo ........................Buck
    • Housebound is covered by the SMC level of S. Now SMC S can be achieved two ways. The first way is to be physically housebound. (A Doc must say you are) The second way to get it is to have a disability rated as Total and Have another or combination of disabilities totaling 60 percent. That is called Statutory Housebound.  Don't get confuses as the Regs say the word total and the VA likes to use the 100 percent issue but if you have IU for  a single condition and have another rating of 60 percent either single of combined, you should be OK.
    • Mine says about the same, 2018-2019.  I submitted several months before yours.  Complete BS!  I tried in person, and they said my file is "too big" to just print out for me.  Meanwhile, I have several contentions which will hit the one year mark since the decision in just a couple months.  How can I/we argue what they decided without knowing what they used to make the decision? 
    • I am a bit confused about the qualifications on this particular item.   I have read .. hell I can not even explain it as really because it confuses me that much so I am just going to be blunt.. would I qualify for consideration for housebound?  I stay at home most of the time as I am tired most of the time(sleep apnea)/spinal stenosis (which increases tremendously when I travel)/radiculopathy down both legs and anxiety issues. My fiance' does most of the chores around the house.  She would take me to VA appointments because I get easily distracted (because of pain) and basically easily upset when I drive, but she of course works so she can not. I have a total rating of 90% with TDIU 100% 70% for depression and the rest of my issues are various ranging from 30%'s/20%'s and a 10%.





Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
allan

38 Cfr Book C-schedule For Rating Disabilities

1 post in this topic




Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0