• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Ad

• What is HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran ?

The how and why for in the VA process for filing a claim for service connected disability compensation. We combine the Knowledge, Skills, and abilities of Veterans to provide other Veterans the information and support they need dealing with the Veterans Affairs system.

What can I do here ?

Utilize our site and forum to research Veterans Affairs Disability Claims procedures benefits. Search for topics of interest. Join our active discussion forum and post questions to other veterans. All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Register for a free account.

How to get your questions answered.

All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Read the forums without registering, to post you must register it’s free. Register for a free account.

Tips on posting on the forums.

1. Post a clear title like ‘Need help preparing PTSD claim’ or “VA med center won’t schedule my surgery” instead of ‘I have a question’.
    2. Knowledgable people who don’t have time to read all posts may skip yours if your need isn’t clear in the title. I don’t read all posts every login and will gravitate towards those I have more info on.
    3. Use paragraphs instead of one huge, rambling introduction or story. Again – You want to make it easy for others to help. If your question is buried in a monster paragraph there are fewer who will investigate to dig it out.
  • Advertisemnt

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

E-Benefits Questions

Please post your E-Benefits questions in this forum.

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. Ebenefits is Back up

Asked by jfrei,

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. Military Pay?

Asked by allansc2005,

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. 0 votes
    0 answers
  4. Estimated Completion Date

Asked by CS2(SW/AW),

0 votes
    0 answers
  5. New Uploading Standards?

Asked by Ascomdepot68,

0 votes
    0 answers

1,118 questions in this forum

1. upload documents to ebenefits

0 votes
    10 answers
  2. New Question On Myebenefits Page

0 votes
    7 answers
  3. Conflict yes or no

0 votes
    7 answers
  4. disability claim increase

0 votes
    5 answers
  5. Attorney Fee status...

0 votes
    2 answers
  6. 0 votes
    5 answers
  • Advertisemnt

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Our picks

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JONESW40
    Newest Member
    JONESW40

• Ads

• Latest News

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines