• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Ad

• What is HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran ?

The how and why for in the VA process for filing a claim for service connected disability compensation. We combine the Knowledge, Skills, and abilities of Veterans to provide other Veterans the information and support they need dealing with the Veterans Affairs system.

What can I do here ?

Utilize our site and forum to research Veterans Affairs Disability Claims procedures benefits. Search for topics of interest. Join our active discussion forum and post questions to other veterans. All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Register for a free account.

How to get your questions answered.

All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. Read the forums without registering, to post you must register it’s free. Register for a free account.

Tips on posting on the forums.

1. Post a clear title like ‘Need help preparing PTSD claim’ or “VA med center won’t schedule my surgery” instead of ‘I have a question’.
    2. Knowledgable people who don’t have time to read all posts may skip yours if your need isn’t clear in the title. I don’t read all posts every login and will gravitate towards those I have more info on.
    3. Use paragraphs instead of one huge, rambling introduction or story. Again – You want to make it easy for others to help. If your question is buried in a monster paragraph there are fewer who will investigate to dig it out.
  • Advertisemnt

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

SMC K

Sign in to follow this  

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

There are no new questions to show right now

17 questions in this forum

1. SMC K

0 votes
    2 answers
  2. Theplasmaguy

0 votes
    4 answers
  3. SMK Retro

0 votes
    1 answer
  4. SMC-K?

0 votes
    1 answer
  5. SMC K or SMC K1

0 votes
    7 answers
  6. SMC K

0 votes
    9 answers
  7. 0 votes
    4 answers
  8. TDIU SMC-S eligible?

0 votes
    7 answers
  9. C&P Exam for E.D.?

0 votes
    1 answer
  10. 0 votes
    8 answers
  11. Loss of organ?SMC K

0 votes
    1 answer
  12. Pendint MST-MST ? SMC-K ?

0 votes
    1 answer
  13. Smc-K

0 votes
    9 answers
  14. Question about lower leg SMC K

0 votes
    8 answers
  15. 0 votes
    11 answers
  16. What Form do I submit???

0 votes
    2 answers
  17. 0 votes
    4 answers
Sign in to follow this  
  • Advertisemnt

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Our picks

• Help needed bad  Male MST
      Is there anything for a man who's been diagnosed with PTSD secondary to MST. I see all this information and it's primarily speaking as if it only happened to females. If anybody has any advice for a man who suffers from this condition please let me know I'm not alone. Also let me know of any coping skills you've learned as I have lived the last 25-30 years of my life in full flight from reality. 
      • 6 replies
    • Occasionally it becomes necessary for HadIt.com to come to the community to help raise funds. This is one of those occasions.

A couple of things to keep in mind

Financial contributions are never required, but always appreciated.

NOT tax deductible, HadIt.com is NOT a non profit and any contribution you make is just a gift and cannot be deducted on your taxes.

If you prefer to give through a subscription, you may subscribe here the rates are $5 per month or $50 per year and gives you an ad free experience on the forums.

Thank you for your support!
      • 2 replies
    • It's now May 3 3019. Still pending for notification and past estimated completion date April 29th. If it were negative would o would have heard something right. I'm assuming I have a good chance because I have evidence, however the wait is killing me like everyone else. 
    • Mere Speculation  Comp and Pen
      Hello Fellow Veteran 20 year retired disabled Navy veteran, quick ?? I am going for unemployability through the VA just had my comp and Pen, I do check off all the DBQ according to the therapist , but at the end of it she said in her opinion it would be mere speculation on rather I should get unemployability or not. What’s that mean thanks 
      • 9 replies
    • Man using HadIt name to collect funds -  Go FundMe shuts down campaign following Raleigh man's arrest for fraud
      I was interviewed for  this story. This gentlemen was using the HadIt name to collect funds for some non existent charity. "HadIt.com" is NOT a non-profit. "HadIt.com" will never have anyone collecting outside of Walmarts. If "HadIt.com" does not list a fundraiser on our site it is not affiliated with us. Please read the story and pass on that this person is NOT affiliated with "HadIt.com"

Note: The text at the top of the video lists me as a nonprofit founder. HadIt.com is a for profit, it is not a non profit and this man is not associated with our site and none of the money he collected had anything to do with our site.

Go FundMe shuts down campaign following Raleigh man's arrest for fraud 
      https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/wake-county-news/gofundme-shuts-down-campaign-following-raleigh-man-s-arrest-for-fraud/1866907862?fbclid=IwAR3Z6cTDSvv2yr9f1hKanLjOBeHjLyeJPtOnVQX0vTGmpF0d_eXiGsPaJug
      • 5 replies
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Garyy
    Newest Member
    Garyy

• Ads

• Latest News

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines