VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange - Check This Before Posting Your Question It May Have Already Been Answered

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

This link didnt work for me Tbird-

maybe just a referral to NVLSP web site would be good?

Agent Orange advocates have done a lot of WORK-

The Agent Orange Equity Act might come to pass-and Kurt Priessman has written an inclusion to the actual regs - that Congressman Filner will be considering.

I helped with 2 parts of it- Nehmer has to be clearly spelled out as to its standing relationship to ALL AO vet claims,and I had a long talk with Rick Spaturo the other day as to Nehmer and all future AO vet claims-(NVLSP never considered the potential inclusion of other AO vets at other locales)

My point is the AO subject is in a fluid situation and we have Never had before this incredible opportunity to get full equity for ALL vets exposed to AO regardless of where.I am grateful to be a small part of this and advocates and vets have been working very hard on it and it sure it a lot of work-

I will respond to any AO questions I see in the regular forum-even if they dont access the info here-

but often have to refer these vets to NVLSP site and the Nehmer order anyhow because AO is an intricate maze of regs and the medical criterias are detailed too in many cases.

Haas too could change everything as well-NVLSP has appealed the Fed Circuit decision in Haas.

Edited by Berta

GREAT Tbird- alink via Google- this is GREAT!

AO claims are often so complex sometimes (like STS metasized cancer AO claims) and even Ao DIC claims that this is a great idea-a Google link!

Saves me time too because sometimes I spent more time finding and posting links here for questions at hadit

than I have time for any other posts-

This link didnt work for me Tbird-

maybe just a referral to NVLSP web site would be good?

Agent Orange advocates have done a lot of WORK-

The Agent Orange Equity Act might come to pass-and Kurt Priessman has written an inclusion to the actual regs - that Congressman Filner will be considering.

I helped with 2 parts of it- Nehmer has to be clearly spelled out as to its standing relationship to ALL AO vet claims,and I had a long talk with Rick Spaturo the other day as to Nehmer and all future AO vet claims-(NVLSP never considered the potential inclusion of other AO vets at other locales)

My point is the AO subject is in a fluid situation and we have Never had before this incredible opportunity to get full equity for ALL vets exposed to AO regardless of where.I am grateful to be a small part of this and advocates and vets have been working very hard on it and it sure it a lot of work-

I will respond to any AO questions I see in the regular forum-even if they dont access the info here-

but often have to refer these vets to NVLSP site and the Nehmer order anyhow because AO is an intricate maze of regs and the medical criterias are detailed too in many cases.

Haas too could change everything as well-NVLSP has appealed the Fed Circuit decision in Haas.

Berta,

My husband is 100% disabled for PTSD. He has several other illinesses some of which are on the

Agent Orange list. He talked to a Vet Rep at the VA hospital last week to see about filing again

for this and was told that if he did the VA could possibly take away part of this 100% he already

has. Is this true? Please let me know if I need to post this somewhere else.