VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam On Left Foot Sc

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

I hap a C&P on my L-foot I was afraid to add after being screwed by my RO last ones I had that was more likely than not. But this one is also SC broke it in 1990 and again and again then had to have surgery and cast again went on for close to years. I still have many problems with it that has never changed even after 2 C&Ps I never attended the only one that was on record was at my MEB board that stated I still have problems with my foot but my back was my main concern that was 1994NOV.

post-3067-1225910266_thumb.jpg

post-3067-1225910286_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoggie2

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

'mentioning' is nothing. call before you go next time, and ask to speak to the privacy officer. add a note to your chart in the area of the most current treatment. describe the history of the break, the c and p's that you were not present for and the past problems you had with the skin erosion over the break on xyz dates. if you have other medical records have them scanned into your record. BRAVO.

pattik, the VA is taking care of the shoes, specially made for my feet got to pick the shoes I liked (styles) if I get any % I am going to cue it when I get all this other stuff ironed out. They screwed me then and I didn't even know it. they just did x-ray to make sure it wasn't still broken and a nuclear X-ray for the damage all it said was my bone was healed and not steal broken as for a history I mentioned when ever I went to the VA other than that I couldn't afford a trip 150 round trip miss work miles.