VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Voc-rehab In Miami Is Lost!

Rate this question

tagandbag

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I went to voc-rehab interview probably six months ago. A couple mos, pass and I get a call from my counseler. When he called I was driving and I did not here or understand 99% of what he was saying, except that I qualify for voc- rehab. So, I figured I would be getting something in the mail to sign or whatever. A month or so later, still nothing, I call the counsler and he said he was working on the nexus letter. Well I havent heard anything back from him since. What a joke. Mind you, I dont really want it anyways. But for someone who really wanted it or needed it, WTF. Three days ago I get a letter from them sayin they moved there office from downtown Ft Lauderdale to Sunrise 20 miles west. I think the voc- rehab down here is in total chaos. Just, venting my two cents.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

My experience with Bpc Rehab was actialy much better. Their hands are pretty much limited though and even if you rehab nothing will change until you are released from them and able to work. I would call back and ask whats up and what kind of rehab do they have in mind.

Good Luck

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete, I will call them at some point. I am just a little annoyed by there response time and talking to someone on the phone with a heavy accent and not understanding half of what they say.

Voc Rehab in Sunrise is a total joke. I just filed a complaint against my so called Counseler. The woman is just there for a paycheck. It has been over 3 months and I can not get a hold of her. I keep leaving messagaes on her VM and e-mails and no replys. I contact several other workers there and leave a message with them. I then call the 800 number and explain to them that I am not getting any replys from them.

Voc Rehab in Sunrise is a total joke. I just filed a complaint against my so called Counseler. The woman is just there for a paycheck. It has been over 3 months and I can not get a hold of her. I keep leaving messagaes on her VM and e-mails and no replys. I contact several other workers there and leave a message with them. I then call the 800 number and explain to them that I am not getting any replys from them.

• HadIt.com Elder

You can call 800 827 1000 and complai9n to her boss at the VARO in your State. Yes the boss hides at your VARO.