VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Omg, Qtc C&p

Rate this question

SeattleShay

Question

My psych c&p and my physical c&p today were the 1st times that I had dealt with QTC and it has been a day and night experience.

My Psych c&p I posted, and cannot say nice enough things about the dr.

The physical c&p, well...... The doc went strickly by a checklist, did not want to hear anything else (even pain in the claimed area unless it was on the checklist) refused to do a pevic for adhesions and wanted me to sign a waiver ( I signed, but for a pap smear), when I went for x-rays they did a chest x-ray and my claim is for my coccyx being an open fracture after 28 yrs held together by scar tissue...and I'm sure I'll think of more.

It took longer to take x-rays that do the physical exam.

Holy smokers Batman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by SeattleShay

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

IRIS the VARO and complain immediately. Look up the exam worksheet and quote to the RO what he didn't do correctly. Tell them that he would not listen to your complaints of pain, as pain plays a great deal with most ratings, as well as extra-schedular ratings. Also be sure and tell them that the wrong area of the body was x-rayed for the condition claimed. Don't let them pull this crap with you. Get in the driver's seat as fast as you can and get this run away bus pointed in the right direction.

• HadIt.com Elder

Good advice. Once I called 1800 to check on claim status, mentioned cp exam fiasco, doc didnt examine correctly and stated things on C&P I didnt say; er lies. So the nice telephone clerk told me I could request another exam, So I did. Didnt get reexamined. *Claim letter said 'servicemember reported examining doctor insufficient....but examiners office recognizes it as factual'... or something to that effect.

I learned new exams aren't always allowed and a vets 'spoken' words can be used in the claim process, even if by telephone. (*iu claim denied big increase in other sc items).

Using Rentals 'vehicle' to get behind the wheel, my thoughts are stick to the exam worksheet and call it out by the specifics,don't let this get personal against the doc. Get the C&p copy asap, if it reads correct or incorrect, it will stand unless challenged.

Best to ya,

Cg

Edited by cowgirl