VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Taking A Poll - Who Here Is At

Rate this question

carlie

Question

• Answers 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Recently filed VA Form 9 end of Oct. 2009, which goes back to 2001---as I am not satisfied with rating % that rating board assigned from a Prior BVA appeal decided in 2007. I expect a long hot summer as the prior appeal to BVA just to get service connection granted was near 7-yrs. Yup! Ima waiting patiently.

• HadIt.com Elder

I'm not sure but I don't think he can do that. My atty won me a remand from the CAVC and is still w/me, even tho I'll probably lose.

pr

I just had mine remanded back from CAVC to the BVA. My attorney is getting his chunk for getting the remand but my guess is taht he will tell me I am on my own again. I wish I had an attorney I could trust. this is the second time it has been remanded. :angry:

• HadIt.com Elder

I went back to the BVA, and had a decision. Filed a brief, and more evidence, and now remanded back to the AMC for one of the old two issues, and on to the CAVC for the other one. Oh what fun we are having!

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

I try not to think about it much, but my request for reconsideration went to the BVA in July 09. I got a letter last week that said, "We appreciate your concern and you will be hearing a more detailed response in the near future". hardyharhar. My Claim for EED for PTSD is 5 years old. ~Wings