VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success Claims Notifications

Rate this question

danang_1969

Question

Not sure which topic to ask this question on. I put it here because the main part of my claim is for UI. Is there any months that stand out in seeing more success stories than others? As I talk with the 1-800 number lately, the reps seem to be relating to me that my claim is nearing decision more than usual. Claim is over 14 months old. No real concrete statement from them but I am Reading more into what they don't say I guess. They say they have everything in requested and it should not be much longer. I was advised not to add any other claim at this time because it might slow the other down the UI.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

B) I am writing to inform you that I was quite surprise to learn that only the upper management at the (AMC) regional office Washington DC only had copies of this document, and no one else did not have this particular document fast letter 08-24, it is a letter that is in house memorandum that veterans with pending case that are eight years or older, or any condition that would involve a lump-sum payment over 250K and there is a final decision, they would be red flag at the final decision. The signal on the red flag is "250K RETRO REVIEW" via the VETSNET participant profile application that is internal procedure with extraordinary awards will be promulgated. After sending your folder forward to Post-Determination Team, and then they forward it to Nashville TN overnight to the C&P Service for pre-promulgation review, they will review and the purpose is to see if the final draft rating decision with a determination that is accurate or until they find inaccuracies founded by the C&P Services in Nashville TN. Signature responsibility may only be delegated VSCM M21-1MR,Part3 Subpart vi Chapter1, section-a pre-promulgation reviews was also shock that Senator Arlen Specter did not have this one as well, and there question to me is that was in house memorandum and they have 08-23 and 08-25 but not 08-24 and how did I get it well my response was that I would not reveal my sources, and I am sure that you don't have it either nor you may not have seen it either so here is a brief insight . So now I am sure that you can not tell me that this is not happening to me please review I have sent a copy to the Senator on 12/5/2008 and to the Philadelphia DAV Office, VA STILL DOING BAD THINGS 2008/12

Is that the same bill they passed in July 08' when it requires 3 signatures for retro over 250K? If it is I printed that out -as I just surf the Senate/house site to see whats going on--

• HadIt.com Elder
Not sure which topic to ask this question on. I put it here because the main part of my claim is for UI. Is there any months that stand out in seeing more success stories than others? As I talk with the 1-800 number lately, the reps seem to be relating to me that my claim is nearing decision more than usual. Claim is over 14 months old. No real concrete statement from them but I am Reading more into what they don't say I guess. They say they have everything in requested and it should not be much longer. I was advised not to add any other claim at this time because it might slow the other down the UI.

September and October. Besides all the holiday leave, many VBA employees run into a "use or lose" status with their leave time and based upon scheduling requirements October to November seem to be common dates to "burn leave". My theory is that most VBA employees crank it up a noch starting in August to clear their desk for "use or lose" leave time. Nobody at the VBA will admit that.