VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Bashed

Rate this question

hotcoffee2

Question

Subject:

80 billion

Date:

10/13/2008 2:31:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

drbash@doctor.com

Reply To:

To:

Khotcoffee1@aol.com

CC:

Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)

In a message dated 10/13/2008 3:31:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, drbash@doctor.com writes:

1. HI yeah CEO and fullbirds get VA benefits also...it is all based on the medical condition...I am sort of like robin Hood take from rich and give to the poor...so cost share the cases and the VA is the richest with 80--Billion net income

2. Send records

3. Dr B

----- Original Message -----

To: drbash@doctor.com

Subject: Re: say nothing if you so prefer

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:33:16 EDT

i dont need to see your CV. im saying it is wrong to quote a fee without the case fully defined. i will do as you ask. jesus, how do CEOs and full birds compare with us? the poor and certainly downtrodden?
  1. HI

2. do not post on hadit as all pts may want free care or you can just say that we negotiated a fair fee....as I have CEO pts and retired full colonels who are glad to pay

3. Pls see my C.V...this represents about 17 years of training (4 college 4 med school 4 radiology 3 fellowship 2 masters business) and I need to get fees so that I can help the next veteran in line...no ego just economics...as the 17 years were really no income years....and I have costs now ...med license.... mal practice... office rent ..staff...mail...computer services.... medical refresher training ..... taxes...

4. Thx

5. Dr B

In a message dated 10/13/2008 7:32:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, drbash@doctor.com writes:

HI yeah CEO and fullbirds get VA benefits also...it is all based on the medical condition...I am sort of like robin Hood take from rich and give to the poor...so cost share the cases and the VA is the richest with 80--Billion net income

Send records

Dr B

----- Original Message -----

To: drbash@doctor.com

Subject: Re: say nothing if you so prefer

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:33:16 EDT

i dont need to see your CV. im saying it is wrong to quote a fee without the case fully defined. i will do as you ask. jesus, how do CEOs and full birds compare with us? the poor and certainly downtrodden?

Edited by hotcoffee2
  • Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

be careful? be careful for whom? these are emails exhanged between and this medical professional who is often one of the last resorts for an IME. take a stand my fellow vet and describe the "be careful" and direct it to the source intended. yes, i'm pissed at this guy. but these are emails exchanged between us. i'd be delighted to copy them over to you personally if that is your concern. i don't lie. i don't exaggerate. im a ethical, truthful individual. id like to think like you....jr. open up your mind man/madam and see the ulterative sp. motives behind him (bash).

Be Very carefule as to what this post is leading to.