VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bashit 3

Rate this question

hotcoffee2

Question

check your hadit posts----caveat emptor In a message dated 12/4/2008 10:25:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, drbash@doctor.com writes:

1. records in the mail

2. dr B

----- Original Message -----

To: drbash@doctor.com

Subject: Re: DR B>>>>> records and paperwork

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:06:13 EST

my deadline is dec 27 its a saturday. you agreed to take me on as a patient. you cited my inability to pay as a reason for shelving my case. you describe in an email a need to attend to to CEOs and Birds to make over me. now it is the dying. i have a valid case. i cannot walk without fear of falling and addition of the damaged left leg to the right with a congenital defect has caused increased pain. i feel i have been abandoned and it is not right to demand a patient to write their own case.

patti

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had to do the write-up of my own IME case. i took exception to this. i am his patient. he has had the records since beginning of november and I have to write up case. sorry bash...unethical.

Edited by hotcoffee2
  • Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I have read all of the post concerning dr bash and all I can say is coffee should write it herself because I don’t think she will ever be pleased with what anyone else has to say...It took me years to get my case thru the maze and I will say many times I felt like I was being Shi? On by the powers to be but all comes to those who wait... I will admit I have had other guys ask me what I said and how I acted to get my case resolved and all I can say is if you have to ask how to appear disabled you might not be disabled..... I was seeing a VA nurse in a PTSD group for 8 months two times a month when she asked me what was my rating and I said... rating for what? She said you don’t get paid every month a percentage? I said no why should I be? And now 5 years later I am 70% and IU PT but I never planned on being anything, but helped... The rest is just a welcome bennie...