VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Desertion By Hadit!

Rate this question

rthomass

Question

I sincerely hope that no one takes offense at the topic title; I will not try to talk for all AO veterans but for myself alone. The government, Veterans Administration, and now Hadit! have all relagated AO veterans to the back page, no longer worthy to discuss..

Don't believe it? Look at for the "AO FORUM" on Hadit! It is at the bottom of the introductory scree on Hadit! H.R. Bill 6562 pertaning to allowing all AO veterans exposed to Agent Orange to HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO AGENT ORANE if they received the Vietnam Service Metal.

This is the time to place the spolight on the AO problem not send it to the bottom of the page i.e. bury it like VA!

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Rothomas, It was not intended to be moved on a negative note. This octapus had way too many arms branching everywhere and we had to get a grip on it. It was moved just to re arrange the board. It just happened to wind up pat its present location. We all know the importance of AO claims and I for 1 fight it every day with several vets I am working with.

We can discuss it with the MODs and TBird to move it back to a higher position on the board.

One quick question, did you know that DAV rep who set up the 2 million dollar scam at the Louisville RO.

John

Edited by jbasser

Yes he was a lousy DAV rep 10 years ago and a lousy Supervisor for DAV. I really don't understand why the VA is so vigilant when it comes to VA Claims but has no audit procedures to stop this.

If HR 6562 were passed it would benefit a lot of AO Veterans and provide VA a well deserved kick in the ASS !

jbasser I have an AO claim going to the CAVC in the next 30 days. This is the second time around.

Would comsider it a privilsdge if you could share a few minutes of your time on AO subject.

Randall

(502) 491-7864 Call collect

Randall, not argue with you but there is much discussion on Hadit about AO claims. Berta is the primary push on AO claims. It seems to me that most AO discussions get started in the general claims discussion forum. jmho

• HadIt.com Elder

I support Agent Orange Veterans 100% including Blue Water and Veterans exposed to Orange in other places than Nam.

For your info AO was not deserted by Hadit it was spotlighted by its own forum.

TBird has spent countless hours trying to improve Hadit and many had asked for more Forums.

In 1995 sometimes it took 3 or 4 days for me to get a response to a simple question on Prodigy before Hadit.

However I am glad that you pointed this out. By the way I don't look for threads using Forum Page I click New Posts and usually see almost all including the ones posted in wrong forums ect.