VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Desertion By Hadit!

Rate this question

rthomass

Question

I sincerely hope that no one takes offense at the topic title; I will not try to talk for all AO veterans but for myself alone. The government, Veterans Administration, and now Hadit! have all relagated AO veterans to the back page, no longer worthy to discuss..

Don't believe it? Look at for the "AO FORUM" on Hadit! It is at the bottom of the introductory scree on Hadit! H.R. Bill 6562 pertaning to allowing all AO veterans exposed to Agent Orange to HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO AGENT ORANE if they received the Vietnam Service Metal.

This is the time to place the spolight on the AO problem not send it to the bottom of the page i.e. bury it like VA!

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

"One quick question, did you know that DAV rep who set up the 2 million dollar scam at the Louisville RO."

Do you have a link, to this. I wonder if it was the bonehead at the DAV I had before I moved my claim to the Huntington WVA RO. The time frame fits.

• HadIt.com Elder

I have AO claims and have discussed them many times here at Hadit. If your disability is on the presumptive list it is pretty easy. If not, or if you are in an area where the VA does not recognize AO exposure then it is hard. However, it can be done. I took the AO Registry Exam 8 years ago. I have 4 AO conditions, so I will be ready to discuss these claims with you anytime. Depending on the number of RVN vets we have here at Hadit at any one time the more AO gets discussed. There are great AO websites out there that show spray area concentrations in RVN not that it matters but it you were in III Core you were exposed for sure.

RThomas

Give us a rundown on your AO claim again so we can see what the sticking point is. Were you in RVN?

• HadIt.com Elder

I'm service connected for AO related Cancer. Have had the 43 radiation treatments. According to my PSA I'm doing great, but who knows what is waiting around the bend. If you were in Vietnam (but not Blue Water Navy) you were presumed to have been exposed to hericides. The not BW Navy exclusion by the VA sucks, maybe one day it will change, I hope. If you have anything on the "LIST" it's nearly automatic. In 2004 I had my claim approved in 8 days & did not take it to RO, but mailed it. May never happen again, but it worked that one time.

Don

Edited by evandc

• HadIt.com Elder
"One quick question, did you know that DAV rep who set up the 2 million dollar scam at the Louisville RO."

Do you have a link, to this. I wonder if it was the bonehead at the DAV I had before I moved my claim to the Huntington WVA RO. The time frame fits.

Here you go JR.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/11/ap_v...dscheme_112008/

J

HI- Im still working on my AO claim -even though I wont gain anymore cause Im at 100% now.

Because I was in GUAM--- The VA says our C&P team at the minneapolis VA says THERE WAS NO AO IN GUAM ACCORDING TO DOD++++++++++++++ .They say i worked in the shop so no contamination.BUT we were also a three man crew who ran EVERY ENGINE BEFORE IT WAS CANNED AND SHIPPED BACK TO VIETNAM. OF COURSE THIS WAS DONE IN A LITTLE CONCRETE PAD IN THE EDGE OF THE SPRAYED JUNGLE OFF OF THE EDGE OF THE TARMACK.

So Im trying to connect my DMII-VASCULAR HEART DISEASE=CLORACNE=THRYOID-PERIFIERIAL ARTERY DISEASE-AND THE LIST GOEWS ON 'AM already connected for HYPERTENSION WITH KIDNEY DISEASE-LEFT FOOT DROP-HEARING LOSS-LOW BACK INJURY= RHINITUS-SINUSITUS=and TDIU P&T.

Will be NOD-ing shortly

Am contacting others from my power plants shop at NASAGANA GUAM to get there medical info.The island has been contaminated since WWII with herbisides & DDT since then.

I remember them spraying DDT for the MOSQUITOS before the outdoor movie at the USNAS AGANA air station & NAVAL STATION .

ALL this poision. STLL WAITING ON HAAS STAY IN GUAM

STFVE & PAT

In some cases there are special ratings above or in addition to 100%. I don't know why people think that it stops at 100%...maybe because most consider 100% complete. (if you get a 100% on a test you received the highest score?) there is aid and attendance, housebound, and conditionally on the disability special ratings like "L" or "K" ratings just to name a few.....