VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Medical Records

Rate this topic

It's always a treat to get the latest copy of your VA medical records...you just never know what you're going to find. Geeeez. When I was at the Urgent Care/ER last Tuesday for possible appendicitis the Urgent Care doc told me that I had diverticulitis. Strange thing is, he told me this prior to getting any test results. I guess he's just psychic.

The ER doc didn't even examine me or offer a dx....she looked like she needed to be a pt herself that evening, coughing, sneezing, watery eyes....lovely. Probably a good thing she didn't touch me.

Anyway....I get my records and guess what. There is no dx in my records!! It says "Etiology of her pain is currently unknown" aka---they don't know. Oh...and I was supposed to f/u with the doc the following morning (that's in the records)...but no one told me...they said come back in a week.

And they said my blood tests were normal...but one of my levels was way low...I'm checking on that now.

It's just scary....and makes me angry...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic