VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Medical Review Board

Rate this question

mophandle2005

Question

I currently have a claim at the bva for a dispostion on my appeal. The ro denied my claim and it went back to the bva, I called the bva and they said my claim was sent to a medical review board. I have no idea what they are talking about can anyone help me. I am sorry I have never used a forum befor so if I sound stupid please give me a chance to learn how too ask the right questions in the right right forum.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

According to the board, my depression rating and tdiu are intertwine. I don't know why the C&P examiner said there was no nexus but I will tell you this, everytime I have went to the VA for a claim they have denied me. Then I appeal and I have won on appeal. 0%-80%. No I take that back, the VA did give me a rating of 10% for my skin problem, and I appealed it too the board, they granted me 60% for my skin problem. The VA gave me 0% on my knees, and the board gave me 20% on both knees. The VA granted my 10% on my back and the board granted me 20%, and this is despite the C&P examiner ruling against me. The VA here has never acknowledge any of my disabilities although my PCP has always treated me very well. I don't know what to make of it but I have heard worse and so I just keep fighting.

Roland

That is a great testimony Roland! I Hope more people take note of it. Timeliness, perseverance and the 38CFR are key!