VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Have 3 C&p Exams Coming Up

Rate this question

mcso111

Question

I have 3 exams coming up, the first donesnt say what for but i talked to a friend who said it was probly a general q&a session and a physical I dont know any ideas? the second says audio, and the 3rd says bh wich im guessing is behavior health, does anyone have any tips or suggestions for me.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder
I have 3 exams coming up, the first donesnt say what for but i talked to a friend who said it was probly a general q&a session and a physical I dont know any ideas? the second says audio, and the 3rd says bh wich im guessing is behavior health, does anyone have any tips or suggestions for me.

Hopefully, these C&P Exams are related to those medical conditions you filed a VA Claim for; otherwise, the Compensation and Pension Examinations will be a waste of time . . . You can call the VAMC, C&P Office and they should be able to spell it all out in black and white. ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

I have 3 exams coming up, the first donesnt say what for but i talked to a friend who said it was probly a general q&a session and a physical I dont know any ideas?" ]]

Greetings msco111,... Did you have your PTSD C&P exam yet?

• HadIt.com Elder

When you know what the exams are for, there are exam worksheets that help describe whats evaluated. What did you apply for?, that may help us help you.

Tips and suggestions are here, just clue us in!

Best to ya,

Cg'up2009

Wings is right on or you can stop by where they perform the C&P's and they will tell you right what they are for and find out because you will need to prepare for each one differently i.e take current medical records that pertains to that C&p and what you can expect and if you need someone with you.Yog

Edited by yoggie2