VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nod Done

Rate this question

Jim MAC

Question

Finished the NOD today. I know I schould have done it a while ago but was so made I trew it in the closet and forgot about it. When I read thru it today and seeen they did not even look at the medical records from the VAMC got a little pissed off

Jim

So what do you guys and girls think I value your judgement

Department Of Veterans Affairs

VA Regional Office

210 Franklin RD

Roanoke VA 24011

Dear Sir

Reply to xxxxxxxxxxx

1, I received a rating decision dated 2 August 2008. Consider this letter to be an official “Notice of Disagreement” (NOD) regarding the following Decision. I am requesting a DE NOVO review by a new Decision review officer. I wish that the new Decision review officer use Sec. 4.3 Resolution of reasonable doubt. It is the defined and consistently applied policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs to administer the law under a broad interpretation consistent, however, with the facts shown in every case. When after careful consideration of all procurable and assembled data, a reasonable doubt arises regarding the degree of disability such doubt will be resolved in favor of the claimant

2. My shoulder, Sinusitis and back condition have gotten worse. I received all of my treatment both scheduled and emergency room at the VA Medical center in Hampton Virginia. Yet when I look at the list of evidence used to decide my case my records from the VA medical records are not included/

3. My claim for tension headaches was decided without a C+ P exam or a review of my medical records at the VA medial center in Hampton

4. I have no other records other then the ones at the VA medical center please expedite this claim I have enclosed a copy of my DD form 215 which shows I am a Veteran of the Global war on terrorism

5. I fully intend to continue to appeal any further denials of this claim

V/R

JIM MAC

VA Claim Number xxxxxxxxx

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Run it through spell check a couple of typos. Don't take this wrong but you need more evidence to get the VARO to take a second look. Perhaps you should go to the hearing. Take a good look at your C&P it will tell you if you need your own IMO.

Ask your Doc at VA to help you.

Pete

Run it through spell check a couple of typos. Don't take this wrong but you need more evidence to get the VARO to take a second look. Perhaps you should go to the hearing. Take a good look at your C&P it will tell you if you need your own IMO.

Ask your Doc at VA to help you.

Pete

Pete

thats the problem the only C+P exam I got was for my sinuistis which went from 0 to 10 percent. All I want them to due is look at my medical records from there own Drs.

I receive 10 percent for cervical spondyloarthrothropathy. I don't know what that means I claimned neck and schoulder pain. Thats what they told me it was. I just know its gottem worse know up to 4 pills a day of oxicodine so I can get my butt to work

jim