VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Last C&p Exam

Rate this question

mike/3/8/cav

Question

Jan 20th 2009, when I went up for an exam for my recurring headaches. The doctor asked a few questions about the frequency and how bad they were. I discussed this for about 10-15 minutes with him. After I got home and about two weeks later I asked for the exam results and received them a week or so ago.

This doctor did not touch me except he shook my hand after we were done talking. The exam he wrote up says he took my blood pressure, temp, weight, height, pulse, respiratory rate, motor exam, sensory exam. How is it he could do all that by talking to me for about 15 minutes and shaking my hand on the way out? How can I prove none of this took place?This is the only disagreement I have run into since I began this adventure. Any help?

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Mike, Chill until you receive a decision. A lot of times they just copy and paste previous information from a different visit in the record.

If you have the word prostrating and the frequency is noted, then your chances are very good .

Hang in there.

Mike, Chill until you receive a decision. A lot of times they just copy and paste previous information from a different visit in the record.

If you have the word prostrating and the frequency is noted, then your chances are very good .

Hang in there.

Thanks JB, I does not say prostrating anywhere but frequency several times a week.

This may put you over the threshold and give you either 100 percent or at least UI.

J

Thanks to both you JB and carlie. You have been a load of help. I will wait and see what happens and keep you posted. I hope I have not set off anyones stressors. I will try to be more concise in the future.

Mike,

No problem buddy - just trying to explain what I can so

you have a understanding of it.

I have problems communicating too ;)

carlie

Again, thanks for all your time and help. I know a lot of you help others and don't get the recognition you deserve for it. But, my wife and I are so greatful for you and hadit for everything. We are doing this without a representative and finding out it is quite an adventure. You all have minimalized our confusion and help with lots of research tools.